Job: Data Analytics Developer
|Title||Data Analytics Developer|
At Xanadu we provide services to one of the worlds leading betting exchanges. Vast volumes of data are generated from multiple data sources and clients every day in this highly transactional and dynamic environment. To ensure our business leaders make data-driven decisions, we require accurate relevant intelligence delivered in a timely fashion. Within the Data Analytics team we are looking for your experience and enthusiasm in driving insights for our business goals.
Leveraging the best open source and proprietary tools available, you will deliver cutting edge data pipelines and visualizations. Working with industry leading engineers, data scientists and product owners you will champion data-driven insights to add value to our business. If you have a focus and passion for uncovering insights from data then we would love to talk to you.
● Collaborate with various Xanadu teams and clients to build new and improve upon existing intelligence systems.
● Using in-house business insights platforms, build informative, insightful dashboards for various departments.
● Contribute to the development of new and existing daily intelligence delivery to each department or client.
● Become a company champion for our intelligence tools, ensuring relevant and accurate delivery of business requirements.
● Work with Data Scientists and team members to build best practice in our daily processes.
● Highly numerate with a third level qualification in one of the following fields: Analytics, Mathematics/Statistics, Computing, Engineering.
● Experience with SQL (preferably MySQL) and at least one NoSQL database.
● Experience with dashboard design and business discovery software (Qlikview preferably) and CRM tools such as Salesforce.
● Experience with the R or Python programming language.
● Strong Excel skills & experience.
● At least one year experience working with data-warehouses and intelligence delivery.
● A strong business-orientation, ability to communicate e ectively with internal customers.
● A team player who is results-driven and self-motivated.