Mark Brosnan – Director/CEO
Mark would consider himself to be 50% Software Technologist and 50% Economist which makes him a 100% Xanadu CEO. Mark has been involved in the online gaming sector since early 2003 where he has been at the forefront of cutting edge technology and at the sharp end of the online gaming sector. Mark has extensive knowledge of sports betting and trading technologies. With 9 years of in-depth betting exchange development experience he has an intimate, in-depth and rare understanding of what it takes to build, maintain and innovate with a highly transactional and highly available environment.
Mark views both process and software development from an economist and business driven angle. This approach coupled with his passion for innovation should help Xanadu become a leading player in software development and support for leading edge online platforms.
- CIO, Exchange Platform Development at Fitzcarraldo Gaming Consultants.
- Chief Consultant at Fitzcarraldo Gaming Consultants
- Lead Project Manager – Exchange Platform at Fitzcarraldo Gaming Consultants
- Junior Developer/ Product Manager at Fitzcarraldo Gaming Consultants
- MBS, Business Economics (2002 – 2003) which was obtained from University College Cork
- BSC, Computer Science (1998 – 2002) which was obtained from University College Cork