provides the opportunity to join the Customer Insights team as Commercial
Analyst and make a real difference to the growth of the Matchbook betting
Provide insight to the business and leadership team showing the value of commercial initiatives and formulate hypotheses to drive profitable growth across Matchbook’s customer segments and sports.
- Research and analyse business problems, commercial and marketing performance to support growth strategies and decisions.
- Use data to propose commercial strategies.
- Define growth strategies to ‘test and learn’.
- Bring a high standard of supporting data to commercial business cases and initiatives.
- Provide customer insight for board level decisions.
Ensure consistent use of common KPIs and success metrics to measure business performance:
- Define/update marketing and commercial KPI’s and reports that represent the evolving business environment.
- Monitor daily report data towards identifying signals of progress or constraints towards optimal exchange and casino revenue models.
- Forecast commercial performance and define success measurement.
- Prioritise business analytics reports and projects with Data Analytics team
Promote shared insights across data sources and studies:
- Contribute to joined up thinking for commercial, marketing, customer and product insights
- Develop Self-Service expertise within Customer Insights team leveraging Qlikview, Tableau and SQL.
- Educate business and raise Data IQ at a business level.
- Develop own analytical capabilities through working on a range of strategic and commercial assignments.
- Data driven mindset with a strong ability to separate the signal from the noise of large volumes of data.
- Excellent domain expertise of betting exchange markets and sports books or comparable ecommerce businesses and the key influencers in creating growth opportunities therein.
- Excellent Communicator with strong presentation skills and a demonstrated ability to build effective relationships throughout the business.
- 3-5 years commercial analysis experience ideally of betting exchanges or sports books.
- Strong coaching ability to ensure a knowledge share within the Insights team and across the business.
- Can do/will do
Xanadu is an equal opportunities employer