This role provides the opportunity to join the Commercial Insights team as a Commercial Analyst, to be involved at the heart of the important decisions for the business and make a real difference to the growth of the Matchbook betting exchange.
Provide insight to the business and leadership team showing the value of commercial initiatives and formulate hypotheses to drive profitable growth across Matchbook’s customer segments and sports.
- Research and analyse business performance across marketing, product or commercial - and to support growth strategies and decisions within these business areas.
- Bring a high standard of supporting data and analysis to commercial business initiatives.
- Provide customer insight for senior management decisions.
- Use initiative to define growth strategies to ‘test and learn’.
- Develop ability in presenting to stakeholders across the business.
Ensure consistent use of common KPIs and success metrics to measure business performance:
- Define/update marketing and commercial KPI’s and reports that represent the evolving business environment.
- Monitor daily report data for commercial performance across the exchange and Casino. Provide insight by identifying signals of progress or concerns within the business performance.
- Forecast commercial performance and define success measurement.
- Prioritise business analytics reports and projects with Data Analytics team
Promote shared insights across data sources and studies:
- Contribute to joined up thinking for commercial, marketing, customer and product insights
- Develop Self-Service expertise within Customer Insights team leveraging Qlikview, Tableau and SQL.
- Educate business and raise Data IQ at a business level.
Develop own analytical capabilities through working on a range of strategic and commercial assignments.
- Data driven mindset with a strong ability to separate the signal from the noise of large volumes of data.
- Strong Interest/ expertise in Sport, sports betting exchange markets and sports books or comparable ecommerce businesses and the key influencers in creating growth opportunities therein.
- Excellent Communicator with strong presentation skills and a demonstrated ability to build effective relationships throughout the business.
- 2-5 years experience in an analytical role, ideally within the Gambling industry or similar ecommerce business.
- Strong coaching ability to ensure a knowledge share within the Insights team and across the business.
- Can do/will do attitude.
Xanadu is an equal opportunities employer