Market Operations Agent - Part Time
We are looking for suitable candidates to join our existing team of Market Operations Agents working in a unique and exciting environment.
Successful candidates will be based in our Cork Operations centre working as part of the 24/7 Operations team. Full training on Matchbook’s unique technology platform will be provided.
What will I be doing?
- Managing the Market Lifecycle of all betting markets on our client sites as well as additional support services for other betting clients from creation of markets through to resulting.
- Working closely with various stakeholders to deliver the best customer experience to our customer base. The team will work with the Client Support team and Marketing team to resolve all customer issues/complaints and to drive improvements based on customer feedback.
- Individually and collectively working closely with the Application Support and other technical teams within the business to log and track technical problems with our client sites and/or with the tools used by the Market Operation Team.
- Responsible for communicating with external betting groups/agencies to ensure satisfactory pricing on our client sites.
- Creating, shaping and settlement of betting markets across our client sites
- Investigation and resolution of client-specific or market-specific issues
- Ensuring website content is in line with company, industry and gaming regulator mandated standards and identifying opportunities to gain market share
- Logging technical & site performance issues and liaising with other teams to assist in the resolution of issues
- Client escalation handling regarding market requests and grading of events
- Monitoring Sports events and taking ownership of the flow of information to other teams with necessary updates in relation to these events
- Liaising with service providers to assist us in providing first class market offering to our customer base
What are we looking for?
- Ability to work as part of a team with multiple stakeholders
- Heavily customer focused
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Flexible approach to work.
- Quick thinker with ability to think on ones feet and react to changing circumstance promptly
- In depth sporting knowledge with Horse Racing a key component.
Xanadu is an equal opportunities employer