Head of Financial Reporting, Control and Change
The role of Group Reporting Accountant is to provide support to the existing Finance team in areas such as audit, financial statement preparation, project management for new financial system and ad hoc projects such as M&A, tax structures if and when they arise. You will work as part of a finance team of 8, based primarily in London but occasional travel to the Cork office may be required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES REQUIRED FOR THE ROLE:
- Prepare group consolidated financial statements and statutory financial statements for individual audited entities.
- Group audit team lead.
- Review month end processes to identify improvements to help reduce time to produce monthly reporting pack and/or improve control environment.
- Project Manage the implementation of migration of financial system from Reviso to NetSuite.
- Project Manage the implementation of our new reconciliation tool, Adra.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects such as M&A, tax and industry analysis.
- Any other tasks that are reasonably assigned by the Group Financial Controller or CFO.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR THE ROLE:
- Business undergraduate degree.
- Qualified accountant from an audit background and IFRS trained with prior experience of working with SMEs, 4+ years.
- 2+ years PQE in preparing multi-currency consolidated financial statements.
- Experience of preparing forecasts.
- Project Management experience.
- Experience of using Reviso and NetSuite financial systems.
- Prior experience in the gambling and/or IT industries required.
- MS Excel advanced skills required.
- Experience of using Slack and Google Suite advantageous.
Location: London, UK
Term: Permanent, Full-time
Posting date: 7 January 2019
Salary Range: 60-70K GBP
Closing date: 4 February 2019
Xanadu is an equal opportunities employer