Xanadu, the technical provider to Matchbook.com is looking for an Account Manager to join their growing Commercial team. Based in our London office, this role will report into our Head of Agency and will have the following responsibilities;
What will you be doing?
- Managing ongoing relationships with a select group of key customers ensuring smooth feedback between them and relevant members of the business
- Building and developing relationships with new clients for specific regions in order to drive retention and increase value
- Increase customer share of wallet by proactively providing customers with relevant information that will upset and cross sell the future product suite
- Working with internal departments to ensure best service possible for key customers
- Developing a full understanding of the Matchbook product suite and what it can offer
- KYC Collection
- Producing reports
- Proposal drafting and various other administrative functions related to retail and agency customers
What are we looking for?
- Basic competency & understanding with sales based computer programs (Tableu, Salesforce, Qlikview etc.). [experience on these is a bonus, but not a necessity]
- Tertiary education / University degree.
- Good interpersonal skills & ability to build strong relationships with external partners, as well as internally work laterally with various different departments & individuals
- Strong presentation skills, both verbally & written, & the ability to deliver in a professional & slick manner.
- Flexibility to often work out of hours & travel if necessary.
- Ideally a good knowledge of sports & horses, as well as a basic knowledge of betting & casino
Xanadu is an equal opportunities employer