Head of Commercial
Xanadu Consultancy are seeking a Head of Commercial to join their team, reporting to the Commercial Director.
What will I be doing?
- Forecasting VIP/Agency/Rev share
- Stakeholder in monitoring of VIP/Agency Revenue vs Forecast
- Analyze VIP/Agency segment and identify best process to monetise the base
- Build Key industry Commercial Relationships
- Input to the Product Council
- Responsibility for the creation and maintenance of BI for Agency and VIP departments
- Input and oversight to deriving and delivering the overall business strategy
- Responsibility for the direction, process and budget proposals relevant departments
- Build Key Relationships with other functions across the business including and not limited to Compliance, Data, Legal, Finance
- Support the delivery of key projects to completion with cross-functional stakeholders
- Undertake analysis and provide insight to all stages of the customer lifecycle to identify trends and enable decision making
- Ensure the on-going efficiency of spend from account management and VIP Marketing
- Stay abreast of industry and competitor activities
- As required, represent future commercial opportunities to management
Any adhoc projects upon request
What are we looking for?
- At Least 5 years experience in the gaming sector
- Experience in forming excellent working relationships, both internally and with external partners
- In depth knowledge of sports betting
- Excellent numerical and analytical abilities
- Previous experience with stakeholder management, communication and reporting
- Pro-active work mentality and team-orientated
- Strong report writing skills and ability to present to senior management
Xanadu is an equal opportunities employer.