The Video Producer plans, produces, edits and delivers video assets independently. working closely with Matchbooks team leads, creative designers, as well as other departments and stakeholders to develop and maintain high quality material. This includes, but is not limited to, social videos, video lectures, tutorials, value messages, promotional pieces, and event coverage.
The Video Producer must be able to multitask and manage multiple projects/deadlines. They must be a self motivator, a proactive team member and be able to efficiently work under little supervision.
The ideal candidate will have experience planning and facilitating studio and field-based video production work including, pre-production audience identification, determining video content type, messaging and scriptwriting. Ideal candidates will also have post-production storytelling experience including editing, motion graphics, color correction, audio and encoding. Candidates with experience directing video shoots is a necessity.
- Create and develop multimedia (audio/video) content for customer stories, internal company announcement videos, external promotional social videos, product marketing videos, recruiting videos, corporate training and other enterprise-wide projects.
- Collaboration with the Brand/Content Marketing Associate, the videographer will outline and storyboard new video projects in the early stages of development.
- The video editor/videographer will work to film and edit video.
- Produce rough cuts of projects to clarify and confirm project scope with leadership.
- Take constructive criticism and feedback from stakeholders and implement solutions that solve problems and meet project requirements.
- Collaborate with Designers on titles and motion graphics solutions for video projects.
- Maintain brand standards in all projects.
- Provide status on project milestones.
- Determine and implement improvements to the production process.
- Maintain department naming conventions and keep all work organized and backed up.
- Stay current in best practices for video & share inspiring work with Matchbook team members.
- Research and compile library of stock video for use in projects.
- Shoot B-Roll footage of office, team members and off-site locations.
- Script, storyboard, budget, allocate resources, set deadlines and select optimal forms of media for projects.
- Work independently, as well as part of a team to establish project deliverables.
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders to help facilitate the creation of multimedia content.
- Plan video shoots; scout, select and reserve shoot locations.
- Develop production schedules.
- Select and hire additional crew and talent; direct and coach talent; make transportation arrangements for crew, talent and equipment; and ensure all location power needs are met.
- Reserve and rent equipment.
- Record and edit video and sound projects, including selecting program format for final output, capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, titling, adding music/voice-over/sfx, media management and archiving project media.
- Manage video library.
- Minimum of five years experience in video production.
- Excellent ability to communicate vision and goals.
- Experience in Adobe Premiere, Final Cut, Adobe After Effects and Audition.
- Experience in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- An online demo reel of your best work
- Able to accurately estimate timelines and meet deadlines
- Great attitude and willingness to support a team
- Technical experience using digital media equipment, video creation, editing software, and/or digital media control software
- Knowledge in production techniques including videography, compression and file delivery.
- Knowledge of camera, lighting, sound and editing
- Understanding of online video environment and online distribution
- Ability to adapt equipment setup and provide alternative setup or workarounds if necessary
- Interpersonal skills, judgment, and diplomacy required to interact effectively.
- Ability to work independently as well as effectively in a collaborative team environment
- Proficient video and audio editing skills using Adobe Premiere CC
- Experience with multiple camera devices.
- Experience with digital visual effects, motion graphics and compositing software preferred, but not required
- A strong understanding of lighting and its relationship to various environments
- Script writing
- Directing or coaching non-actors
Xanadu is an equal opportunitues employer