Xanadu is looking to recruit an experienced UI Developer to join their expanding team. Amongst others, we support Matchbook, one of the world’s leading betting exchanges, as a client. We are responsible for the on-going development and support of Matchbook’s high-transactional, high availability, real time systems. Xanadu provides software development, operational support and consultancy services, predominantly to companies in the online gaming sector, but with an ever growing remit. These services include research and development of new software, as well as ongoing maintenance and upgrading of current software and hardware systems.
What will I be doing?
- Implement performant UI using modern development techniques and tools
- Build UI that works across multiple modern browsers
- Build high quality, well-structured robust components and modules that encourage reuse with great documentation in a collaborative environment
- Research, implement and help to drive innovative UI solutions
- Collaborate with the UI designer and back-end developers to push the limits of existing UI technology and create the best possible user experience
- Create rapid UI prototypes as needed for evaluation
What we are looking for:
- Experience building single page applications in modern React/Redux architectures.
- Ideally 5+ yrs in JS and 2+yrs in React/Redux
- Excellent communication skills
- Self motivated with a proven track record of learning new skills using their own initiative
- Strong Web application design skills, including interface, layout and visual design and performance best practices
- Ability to follow and influence/create design and style guides
- Working knowledge of git/node based development environments and the linux or mac terminal
- Experience integrating with APIs built on REST and websockets
Xanadu is an equal opportunities employer