Digital Marketing Manager
Reporting into our Customer Relationship Manager, you will help shape Matchbook’s search offering, ensuring the team and agency is managed well and keeps up-to-date with all industry developments. You will work across a range of channels, leading Matchbook’s strategy across the full paid media mix.
To be considered for this role, you must have be operating at a senior level within paid media. You will have management experience and be able to operate both strategically and at a hands-on level. Ecommerce experience is essential.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and senior paid search professional to really mould Matchbooks product and offering.
PPC Adwords SEO
Paid Social VOD Landing pages
App store page
What will I be doing?
- Formulate and deliver the digital marketing & growth strategy to deliver on acquisition and retention targets.
- Develop, implement and manage the company’s digital strategy across channels such as Pay Per Click and SEO.
- Assist with the execution of Integrated Marketing campaigns to help raise awareness of Matchbook's products.
- Analyse and optimise the conversion effectiveness of digital platforms and campaigns.
- Drive the implementation and adoption of key digital marketing tools (e.g. Analytics & Tracking applications) to continuously improve results and raise awareness of marketing / business KPIs.
- Manage all aspects of relationships with third party vendors and digital agencies and ensure their efforts are aligned with the digital marketing strategy.
- Act as the technical link between Marketing and Product teams, mapping out marketing technology capabilities and requirements in terms of in-house and third party systems, tools & technologies in an effort to boost acquisition, retention, and improve the betting experience of users.
- Responsible for budget planning, forecasting, monitoring of spend and channel performance, and reporting of performance to the wider team.
- Keep up to date with the latest digital marketing best practice.
- Manage, train and develop a digital marketing team and ensure best practices are followed.
What are we looking for?
- 3 to 5 years Digital marketing experience
- Specialising in paid acquisition and retention across PPC, Search, and Social
- Expert in search engine optimisation with proven track record of increasing organic search visibility and traffic
- Analytical, numerate, a commercial focus, and strong attention to detail
- Track record of building successful digital campaigns
- Interest in sports and betting preferable
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment as well as independently.
Xanadu is an equal opportunities employer