Xanadu is looking to recruit a UI Developer to join their expanding team. Amongst others, we support Matchbook, one of the world’s leading betting exchanges, as a client. We are responsible for the on-going development and support of Matchbook’s high-transactional, high availability, real-time systems. Xanadu provides software development, operational support and consultancy services, predominantly to companies in the online gaming sector, but with an ever-growing remit. These services include research and development of new software, as well as ongoing maintenance and upgrading of current software and hardware system.
What will I be doing?
- Implement performant UI using modern development techniques and tools
- Build UI that works across multiple modern browsers
- Build high quality, well-structured robust components and modules that encourage reuse with great documentation in a collaborative environment
- Research, implement and help to drive innovative UI solutions
- Collaborate with the UI designer and back-end developers to push the limits of existing UI technology and create the best possible user experience
- Create rapid UI prototypes as needed for evaluation
What are we looking for?
- Experience building single-page applications in modern React/Redux architectures.
- Ideally 5+ yrs in HTML5/CSS/JS and 2+ yrs in React/Redux
(nice to have: Immutable.js / Redux-Saga)
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated with a proven track record of learning new skills using their own initiative
- Strong Web application design skills, including interface, layout and visual design and performance best practices
- Ability to follow and influence/create design and style guides
- Ability to react, adapt and be flexible when requirements change
- Working knowledge of git/node-based development environments and the Linux or Mac terminal
Xanadu is an equal opportunities employer